Friday, January 18, 2013

Photo a day

I decided to do this once a week.  One post a day may be excessive.  I also mixed up the 14th and the 15th.

Jan 15: My day in yellow.  Some shoes I have my eye on, coffee cup, last night's mess, and breakfast.

Jan 16:  Two.  I spent the evening trying to bribe the cats into taking a picture together.  Yeah...didn't work.  I settled for this one.  I stare into these eyes daily.  They dont always pass such judgement.

Jan 17th:  missed my opportunity today....

Jan 18th:  Shadow while walking the dog on a chilly, icy morning. 




Jan 19:My #delicious dinner at Hibachi Grill. Jan 20th: "some thing I saw" I felt a lot of pressure from this prompt, as if I had to see something significant. I was tempted to run to Walmart to see if I could find a mullet or someone dressed in innapropriate attire but lets be honest, im lazy. Im trying to limit myself to one picture a week of the pets and everything else seems so ordinary. I settled for my evening's view. The hubs watching football. Nothing spectacular but I see this all the time in January!




No comments:

Post a Comment