Sunday, May 12, 2013

I'm feeling very crummy this morning.  I drank all day and night yesterday but had a great day with my friend on her wedding day.  I saw so many people this weekend that I haven't seen for a couple years and it felt so good catching up. 

I also had to wear the dress I've been working hard to get into (and not look like a sausage in) for the last three months. 

My dress. 

Bridesmaids

Downtown with the Wedding Party

Waiting for Pizza at Flinger's
The day was a lot of fun, the bride looked beautiful and I couldn't be more happy for her and her husband.  But today, I am feeling a little slow.  I need to get up and clean, do laundry and run outside in the beautiful weather.

Last but not least, Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there.  The world wouldn't run properly without you!

B

No comments:

Post a Comment